Friday, October 23, 2015

Go Noodle

I recently got some great advice from my 6 year old nephew. (Now that he is in first grade he is an expert on the grade level I have taught for 11 years.) He said "Do you have GoNoodle in your classroom?" I had never heard of it. "You HAVE to do GoNoodle!!! It is so fun!!!" He also told me I should have a SMARTboard. GoNoodle was the more budget friendly option since it is free. :)


We have been using GoNoodle to calm our bodies after lunch, get some energy out, stretch, and learn to use both sides of our body in a coordinated way that takes extra brain work. 

Try GoNoodle at home, there are awesome movement activities, interactive games, dances, calming exercises and coordinated movement challenges. My nephew does this at home all the time, in addition to school and when I asked him what he was learning in first grade he was most excited about GoNoodle. Click HERE or on the image above to get started at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment